View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2008, 18:58   #43
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Child poverty in the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Pray do tell me how you used your 'economic training' to 'dodge the crash'. Clearly at the time it was evident that the rally was over extended and that stocks were trading at very high p/e ratios. It was anyones guess when the 'crash' would happen and you certainly didn't predict it. At best you took the cautious path and sold out early.

World's most expensive city eh? London, New York? Tokyo? 2 homes! If that is true and you are 22 there are only a few options:

i) You are bulls******
ii) Inheritance
iii) They are the worst possible homes imaginable
iv) You are bulls******
Honey we've already determined that he's an idiot given that:

a) There wasn't a 'crash' in the stockmarket
b) his method of determining the 'most expensive city in the world' was to guess it was the shit hole he bought in