View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 19:51   #38
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I've hitchhiked to Amsterdam.

My nickname amongst my friends is "Bum Rape Tom".

I'm a teacher (which a surprising amount of people DO find interesting).

I've got/had cancer

"Interesting" things are generally things which you can provide a story with. Just going "yeah well I did this once" isn't very interesting as it's then just "oh right great". You need to MAKE it interesting or entertaining.