View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:56   #24
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Well I've just done a lot of stupid, fun yet interesting things. Be it illegal, sexual or stupid. But they are all stories!

A recent story is I went for a job interview, they put me up in a hotel. They told us if we wanted to have a drink put it on room 84. So the interviewers etc had gone to bed and there was about 8 of us sitting around, smoking, drinking, chatting, etc. There was a very good looking female who I swear was flirting with me.

Anyway I was 99% sure I wouldnt get the job and secondly didnt want the job.

Next day the recruiter commented how a bar bill of £600 was ran up on room 84. They didn't seem to mind as they thought the 8 or so of us had just had a heavy one. In reality I ordered 3 bottles of champagne and some expensive cigars. I still have one on me now. The young lady also invited me to her room "for a drink" however like a twat I said no.

jesus christ what company was that for?