Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 20:14   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Well, im sure that every voter that voted for Clinton voted for a vagina, not pro choice, anti war etc.
Two truths can co-exist

1) The republican party picked a woman (any woman with frankly no screening - helloooo unforeseen incidents of her past) believing this would gain the votes of floaters who were pro-hillary

2) Those voters didn't actually support hillary just because she was a woman

Politicians you see have their very own logic (and Americans are rather prone to it); I shall let Sir Humphrey explain how they think:

"Cats have four legs. My dog has four legs. Therefore my dog is a cat"