View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 15:24   #32
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: possible GD meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
because i might not get you asking me to come the next time :/
besides, i'm too busy pumping iron!
Don't be foolish, if everyone didn't like you (which I think is exceedingly unlikely given that you're pretty ace apart from all the crappy self-confidence issues) then we wouldn't tell you. We would just keep inviting you so as not to hurt your feelings, it's not like we want a GD suicide on our hands