View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2010, 12:35   #193
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
First, Cain makes a good point in regard to your 100% figure.
Second, we're not talking about flagshipping here, we're talking about defending against NAPd incomings, and more importantly doing that while telling the rest of your alliance not to.
Cain makes no point worth taking notice of. You're the one that used "asc plays with fortress" as an argument against my statement that 90% of asc has deffed vs napped incs over the past 10 rounds. Ffs, i even know of several occations where asc members deffed out of ally and out of tag against napped incs.

And yes, we are appearently talking about flagshipping, since thats how you try to portray dmnts. Dmnts didnt tell ally whom to def or not def against. You're a liar. Only SantaCruz instructed who we were gonna def or not def against.

Mz, i only speak of what i've experienced. And tbh, JBG is a hypocrite if he uses "he's a fencer that puts planet before alliance" as a reasoning for taking down dmnts, given the support said ex-asc members had in asc when they were flagshipped to the top. He would benefit, in my book, from not spreading shit like that. But then again, my book has been proven irrelevant.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote