View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2010, 11:16   #187
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
This is an outright lie. And a retarded one at that.
Everyone knows Asc plays with fortresses, and we do that for two reasons:
1) It's more fun playing with friends and people you can rely on
2) We know we can always defend each other and expect defence

The issue with Dimentus isn't that he was defending against NAPd incomings; it's that he was actively instructing his alliance to NOT defend against NAPd incomings, and then proceeded to do just that for his own galaxy.
Now this is an outright lie. Yes, Asc has played mainly fortress when the game mechanics has allowed it, but for the countless random rounds and several fenced players you've had over the past years you are wrong. I remember elviz and cardi from the top of my head being flagged by asc in serious fence gals, and thats just from the few rounds i've spent with you guys. You know as well as i that asc has never had 100% fortresses, be the round random or privat gals. Dmnts never told ally how to def or not def. Stop assuming/making up shit just to validate a lie.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote