View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2010, 17:24   #172
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Round 32, when Asc participated in a block to hit apprime, then jumping off in order to secure planet ranks in round 32. Round 32 planet rankings
We joined the block to prevent apprime from dominating the universe. We left the block because we felt this was achieved. I, in particular, urged people to join up with apprime as I felt that I owed apprime, and specifically cardinal, a chance of winning the round.

Quote:
Round 33, Ascendancy took the back seat and somehow convinced everyone to keep hitting Apprime, even though Ascendancy were sitting on a lot more roids. They then took advantage of the block hitting Apprime, and fleetcaught a number of Apprime planets. Later that round, Apprime were forced to fight Ascendancy in order to win. A rested Ascendancy, who had a block to back them up on hitting Apprime, had no problems finishing off Apprime with superior value and roids.
This is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most inaccurate summary of a round ever. There was no block hitting Apprime. At all. I don't even know who you could accuse of being in this block it's so ****ing laughable. It certainly wasn't us as we had an informal agreement during the early half of the round to not hit each other. It certainly wasn't anyone else as nobody was ****ing interested. This is, in fact, an outright lie. I seriously don't know how you can remember there being a block against Apprime that round. The only thing I can think of is the fact that that round you were much more spread out than we were and perhaps receiving less incoming due to people avoiding our xan-dominated gals.

As for having more roids, again, an absolute bare-faced lie.

http://ascendancy.tv/~andreaja/graph...ances_size.png
http://ascendancy.tv/~andreaja/graph...nces_score.png

These are the graphs showing tag size. We had a couple, as in one or two, planets out of tag who boost our average slightly and mean we overtook you slightly before that graph implies. Nonetheless we basically overtook you about 1/2 days before we went to war, such as it was that round. This being the main reason cardi decided to kick things off.

As regards fleetcatching the only planet I remember that we fleetcaught that round was you, which happened after we went to war.

In summation. No block. No fleetcatching. And certainly no roid advantage while we convinced a block to roid you while we fleetcaught your planets.

Quote:
Round 36, where you made a big deal about Apprime having many top10/50/100 planets. As soon as you had the chance, you jumped the bandwagon in order to secure planetranks. Round 36 planet ranks
No, we happened to end up with the top planet ranks. I'd have been perfectly happy with anyone filling them as long as it wasn't apprime this round. I was barely even involved in the block creation this round anyways but I'm pretty sure it went like this

"hey 8.3 has never been roided, let's **** them up"
"okay"
"hey 8.3 went vac mode to avoid us hitting them and now cardi is pming everyone trying to get them to either back out and join apprime or apprime will hit them"
"that cardi's a bit annoying this round, and for that matter so is most of apprime and they have lots of roids"
"let's hit them until 8.3 re-emerge then?"
"okay"

Quote:
Ascendancy made statements in round30 and 31, about how unfair blocking was, and everyone were pussies. They did the same thing to Apprime 3 times the last 5 rounds. But hey, as long as Ascendancy was in the block, it was ok. Hypocrite.
I'm going to require at least one quote of me saying something like this. Just one and I'll be happy. You know why? Because I don't think blocking is unfair and I never have. Sure it's "unfair" in the basic sense that being outnumbered is unfair. However this is a war game. If you find yourself in a dangerous political situation by virtue of actions you did or did not take it's your fault.

Quote:
You may keep calling Apprime the little brother who have something to prove, but atleast we will never make a block to kill one alliance, or let planetranks decide our politics. We may have a big mouth at times, but in most cases they certainly deserved it. People should try imagine how its like being blocked up against in 5 out of 5 rounds played (asc only 2 lol, maybe you are the ones who have something to prove). With a record like this, we should be allowed to make bold statements. Fact is, everyone except apprime have at some point participated in such a block.
You need therapy. And possibly a hobby.