View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2010, 09:40   #153
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
IRound 32, when Asc participated in a block to hit apprime, then jumping off in order to secure planet ranks in round 32. Round 32 planet rankings
You were blocked against so badly that you barely even managed to finish with the #1 tag!

Quote:
Round 33, Ascendancy took the back seat and somehow convinced everyone to keep hitting Apprime, even though Ascendancy were sitting on a lot more roids. They then took advantage of the block hitting Apprime, and fleetcaught a number of Apprime planets. Later that round, Apprime were forced to fight Ascendancy in order to win. A rested Ascendancy, who had a block to back them up on hitting Apprime, had no problems finishing off Apprime with superior value and roids.
Regular cooperation of 1 alliance and occasional shared targeting with another does not a block make. In any case you did the exact same thing later that round when you cooperated with p3nguins and Vision.

Quote:
Round 36, where you made a big deal about Apprime having many top10/50/100 planets. As soon as you had the chance, you jumped the bandwagon in order to secure planetranks. Round 36 planet ranks
Round 36, in which Cardinal pissed everyone off by 1) threatening to attack them if they didn't do what he wanted, 2) lying about having the participation of alliances which he didn't and 3) going into vacation mode to avoid incomings. Honestly, you couldn't have made our job easier if you'd tried.

Quote:
Ascendancy made statements in round30 and 31, about how unfair blocking was, and everyone were pussies.
I like this rather liberal paraphrase. Here's what was really said in round 30, though:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
After last night I've decided that I'm not really down with the current situation. As such if ND and omen are in targetting us tonight tomorrow we'll have a vote on which of those two we will hit for a period no less than two days longer than they spend targetting us or until the round ends. This is not a threat and it's a sad state of affairs that we've been backed into the corner where this is our only option. I'm not going to ask ascendancy to lie down for anyone and I'm not going to ask them to fight someone else's war. Unless things change tonight from tomorrow on we'll have our own war. Cheers and please pass this on to whoever in ND/omen you feel needs to know it.
As for round 31, I dug up this thread. I dare you to find quotes for "blocking is unfair" and "everyone are pussies".

Quote:
They did the same thing to Apprime 3 times the last 5 rounds. But hey, as long as Ascendancy was in the block, it was ok. Hypocrite.
Remember this, kids: 3 out of 5 rounds. I'll get back to this later.

Quote:
You may keep calling Apprime the little brother who have something to prove
Who calls Apprime that?

Quote:
, but atleast we will never make a block to kill one alliance, or let planetranks decide our politics. We may have a big mouth at times, but in most cases they certainly deserved it.
HAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
People should try imagine how its like being blocked up against in 5 out of 5 rounds played
Wait, wasn't it 3 out of 5 rounds earlier in the post? Are you perhaps seeking to exaggerate a little? Just like you exaggerated (some might say "lied") when you described the rounds in which you were supposedly blocked against?

Quote:
With a record like this, we should be allowed to make bold statements. Fact is, everyone except apprime have at some point participated in such a block.
What you should be allowed to do or say is irrelevant. If the community does not feel you have the right to threaten people, and you do it anyway, don't be surprised if they respond to your "bold statements" with harsh actions. In this case, they responded by roiding you into the ground. Play with fire, you're going to get burned.

By the way, personally, I can't say that I have anything against blocking against a superior opponent. If I did, I would be making game mechanical suggestions to make blocking harder. I was happy we blocked this round to take down an alliance that I felt deserved it and I don't hold a grudge against any alliance for doing the same. I find that many of the people who do speak out against blocking in principle, are generally those who are in alliances who have proven to be, shall we say, "politically unsophisticated". You are no exception.

That said, of course people (myself included) are going to be on AD if they find themselves in an unfavourable position like that. What do you expect, that people are just going to sit there and take the punishment? Blocking is part of the game as much as using any means available to make a block disband, including posting on AD.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 12 May 2010 at 09:53.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote