View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 19:24   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gripes with loggin in

Now I think the bot stopper is a good idea. It stops bots so I am told, so i'm all up for that. I mean who wants a Killmark MKII. I also like the way how the twatty questions have been disabled and we are left with maths only questions.

However a question to the makers of the game and perhaps also to the users is

"Do you not think it would be easier on us all to have simple calculations?"

For example

5 +1 and 2+3 instead of 87 + 96.

Now when you are drunk or tired and playing this game (which I realise is the majority of the time for this community) the maths questions get quite difficult and I find myself spending longer trying to log into the game than I do actually in the game.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? Criticisms? Congratulations?