Thread: Re: Israel
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 21:12   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Israel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceres
Israel need a muscle flexing exercise every now on then, completely surrounded by hostile states, attacked regularly by an almost invisible enemy, paranoia creeps in and at the first sign of trouble all hell breaks lose.

Whatever Israels motives for the attacks, one thing struck me, if a British soldier was kidnapped in similar circumstances(impossible i know!) we would have sent an envoy or two, a few emotive speaches by Tony B would be made and not a great deal would be done. For one soldier however, Israel are moving heaven and earth to get him back.

I can imagine Israeli's feeling a huge sense of national pride at the moment
Surrounded by divided arab nations who are either
a/ Too weak to stand up to the American backed Israel
b/ Too indebted to agreements with America re protection for oil
... to back up Palestine. If indeed, they wanted to.

And great, superb. More nationalism! That'll solve the problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
I don't really have any sympathy for either party, but there doesn't seem to be much wrong with what Israel are doing about this issue...
Invading a country who have no borders and no homeland because you already took it away, using your advanced US funded military against... nothing, because your "enemy" doesnt have an army.

For what? The capture of one soldier?

Last i checked the palestinians were all captured, roadblocked in by their israeli oppressors.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote