View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 10:09   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
What GD'ers have to say

On the front page of the portal is a little section trying to sell Planetarion to would be players (I've pasted it below) where various members of the community say a few things about PA. Its all a bit nice and sickening really, so in this thread GD'ers get to have their say about Planetarion. You never know, they might even use some!

Here is a few to start us off;

"A complete waste of time and money!" - CrashTester
"Its the best online spreadsheet I've ever been part of" - CrashTester
"Planetarion is THE place to make new friends, if you like geeks and munters" - CrashTester

Quote:
What our players have to say

"A game for noobs and nutters alike" - Cannon_Fodder
"I love Pa, dont even need my girl anymore. it has everything." - Emperor
"Emperor just lost gf cos of pa?" - Vadar
"5 years later and half way around the world I'm playing again." - Jakey-coding
"An intergalatic fight to own or be owned" - Cannon_Fodder
"It's so addictive. I said I was playing *just* one more round. That was 4 rounds ago" - Appocomaster
"PA a place that changes quicker then the normal world around you, Its THE place to make new friends and enemies, a realtime 24/7 battlezone" - Ace
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote