View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2010, 12:58   #57
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Vision/newdawn nap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
I don't think attacking an alliance that currently has 10 out of the top20 planets and many of the biggest gals is a decision they have to defend, seems like an obvious harder choice than actually attacking the current #1 alliance with a bunch of help.
Actually, the only alliance with a big fortress gal is Asc, currently ranked #9 in uni. If you compare the value Asc and Apprime has, Asc currently has 20 planets in top100 value, while Apprime has 23.

Quote:
I think you are looking at the wrong alliance to come from behind. The exact same things you posted can be said about another alliance, an alliance that has also talked a lot about recruiting and is obviously more active and has way more roids.
True Apprime currently has more roids then Asc. Lets anylize your propaganda:

7000 roids more with average of 50% bonus will give 630k value a day.
Apprime is currently 6,5mill score behind Ascendancy, which means they will not be equal until 10-11 days from now. Roids mean nothing until then, because an alliance cant run away from another before they first are equal, and one has more roids then the other. A lot can happen in 10 days, and the 7k roid lead can decrease, making the time needed to catch up even longer. On a side note, Vision has more roids then Apprime again, which in turn makes it virtually impossible to catch up to them.

Where has Apprime talked about recruiting? I believe I personally made a point earlier, about Apprime needing to recruit 20 people to win. So far i have not seen top planets from other alliances running over our borders.

Apprimes size growth is actually quite average, we just dont like being bullied, so whenever someone thinks they can take the roids we already have, we mobilize and keep them. The attacking this round is not mindblowing as it has been earlier rounds, where we had 6% growts in periods.

No alliance is actually a contender to Vision as long as vision is #1, and hold the most roids. Personally im fine with that
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote