View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 20:44   #159
Kenny

Re: Congratulations Denial!

So for the record Balor, your problem is not with Denial - your problem is with the rest of the community?

Balor, as Denial HC - I want us to win, which per default means you'd have to not win. Contrarily, you want NewDawn to win. Denial is a brand new alliance who's doing it's fair share for the community. You're an ancient alliance who's soul interest is bragging rights for 3 wins in a row- you HAVE to understand why people don't want this as much as you mate.

Personally this round has been a lot of fun and in my opinion the outcome is far from decided. Arguments over who had more incs and things like that are ultimately pointless, as each side is going to be extremely biased, and trying to convince your opposition that you've had a rougher time is never going to happen, regardless of how many facts and figures get added into the equation.

And again, I'm sorry to be the one to say this, but if Denial doesn't win - NoX will. And if Denial are the only ones who're gonna attract incs before the end of the round, then NoX wont need to go to war. They can maintain their relationships and integrity and just wait it out.

That's the thing about warfare - everybody assumes it has to be all action action action, when often doing nothing can very well be the key to success; where success is self-defined and varies depending on who you're talking to.

Not everybody's playing for the Tag win, Balor - so there's really little benefit to anyone other than yourselves/nox in dethroning Denial.

Unless of course there are people who play this game sad enough to get excited by a little green arrow, and then a little red arrow that appears just beneath it.