Thread: R71 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2017, 12:30   #58
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R71 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankeris View Post
I would love to see at least 2 Cloak ships for ETD -> "Advanced Unit Scan" ? Or in this round we wont need this scan?

My opinion just looking at stats:

Cat
Cat will go CO attack mostly. Reasons:
1. You don't need team-up, so can go solo.
2. Your ships eta 7 defence, attack 8. So you are able to cover ally member against Fi/De/Fr, and also you have advantage +1 tick more to cover against Fr/De inc.
3. Against Co - Spiders - eta 7 defence.
4. Against Cr/Bs you will use Locust/Scrab eta 8, so you will have +1 more tick for defence.
5. Also Cat DE ships EMP first against Cat BS.

Even if Cat DE ships can target all ships, you are bad at flying eta. With De ship you wont be able to cover Fi/Co wave on ally, and to build ships for Ally defense you will need still same Fi/Co.

Ter
1. Here you have 2 choices Fi/BS - i still cant see DE attacking because you can't target Fi, and to find Cat with De attacking fleet will be hard probably. Cause you always must go with Cat.
2. Ter has hard Fi/Bs so both fine. Only one bad thing you wont be able to help alliance against Fi fleet. And your anti Fi init is so bad that even Ter with Fi will come for your rocks, Kraken will "rape" you.

Zik
Nothing to add here. I think it's perfect. Can't find reasons to not play with Fi/Fr/Cr.

Etd
Atm(without cloak ships) hope you will add few ships.
1. Fr is bad, can't target Fi. What it means, you always need to get Zik with you. Same as Ter De ships with Cat. But FR ships are fine for defense against De/Cr/Bs. Fi/Bs cool for attack.

ALL classes

I see best way to go main Fi/Co - you wont have problems with target ships. Also you can go solo at start, and you will have defense for you ally members. Especially when grounded. Also you can Fleet-catch Fi/Co/Fr/De. And you have plenty ships to choose what to def against Cr/Bs.

Fr/De attack needs more team-ups to make it great so it may work on later game stage. But for start i think its not cool to attack solo with hole in a ship[Ter/Etd]. I still think you could add T3[Fi] for Ter De and Etd Fr, it wont make them OP and and wont make them worse. Also you still will need fi/co to build.

Cr/Bs are really cool, but as always disadvantage is that you are slow in flying you need adtinial 2 ticks to make sure or galax def is/not. Also Fi/Co/Fr/De for defense require.

I bet 60% Universe ships will be Fi/Co.

as always sorry for my bad english :F
Your English is fine

Personally I like the idea of teamups and mixing fr/de is an interesting way to play to. As far as fi/Co the universe will naturally rotate towards it because of ETA there isn't a lot you can do about it except Nerf it into oblivion which is counter productive overall. As we have said all along it will be interesting what people do without cloaked ships. When forced to think about fakes and defence fleets which aren't 1 ship.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote