View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 19:32   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Down and Out In London

Agencies are normally good, provided that you take whatever they give you. I've worked for at least a couple where they gave me shitty jobs (industrial laundry cleaning anyone?) with hopeless drug-addicts and whores, but once I'd gotten through two or three of those (and we're talking no more than 2 or 3 days at each) I got pushed to call-centre. You'll not likely get outbound without previous experience unless you're particularly outgoing, but inbound is relatively easy to get, pays minimum plus a bit and there's generally as much overtime as you can stand.

Don't try 'bars' for bar-work if you've no experience, the chances of you getting it are low. Instead go for quiet pubs. Bar-work pays minimum as well, tips won't get you far but within reason you can get as many hours as you want, especially if you take the 'dull' shifts that noone wants (Sunday afternoons, day-time mid-week).

Other option would be kitchen porter, most restaurants want people for menial kitchen duties and you can end up getting paid a surprising amount after a couple of months.