View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 19:01   #11
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Down and Out In London

Become a skaghead rentboy! Your lack of experience may be a benefit rather than a disadvantage.

You could work in a factory, I suppose. Temping may work. There are plenty of agencies. All you need is a decent typing speed as I remember. But you know, although you can apparently go from zero to hero, I'd spent more time planning. Don't worry about going home "with your tail between your legs". That only becomes a problem if you value other people's opinions more than you value your own. I'd work on a better plan than just Go To London.

A friend of mine did something similar. He went to London and moved in with friends there. He stayed in a friend's room. He eventually got a job. He hates it and gets around 12 grand a year, which is below the minimum wage, he knows. He's now even got a girlfriend he liked a lot. But the thing is, where's he going? I would have thought it'd be better if he planned his life out a little better.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote