View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 18:42   #10
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Down and Out In London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
and u spent the last of your money in an internet cafe? Played.
I would have been proud of that, but I'm afraid I am using the PC of a friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
if youre musical at all i suggest busking they seem to pull in about in £200+ a week which tax free and a lot less hours is a better option.
I play guitar though I don't have one to hand, am not very good and can't sing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Also do you not have any family friends who own businesses ? You could try and get them to provide a reference for you if you have no experience.
Not a one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Also for graduates (which I think you are) university societies provide lots of examples of transferable skills which would be appropriate for work.
I didn't join any so I'm gonig to have to lie. A lot. I'm so bad at it though.

As the situation stands I have a job trial in Highgate. It requires me to work Friday and if they like me I get a trial for another week then iv goes permanant. Aside from the numerous difficulties of this it is £232 a week (a little over £11k a year) and I'm not sure if I can actually live on that.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote