View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 14:13   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Down and Out In London

Here are the facts:

1) I am in London
2) I am sleeping on a friends floor
3) I have nowhere to live
4) I have no money
5) I have no job
6) I have no previous work experiance

I have had my application for an overdraft extension rejected even though I was told it would be no problem before I left home.

Today I have been rejected from working in a bar because I have no experiance, also I have not heard back about two jobs back home; one in data processing, the other in Iceland so I did not get either.

In short, I need a job and I need it now. Anything will do and for any duration as long as I can start on Monday at the latest. Any ideas before I have go back home with my tail between my legs?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote