View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 20:27   #33
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Today was an historic one

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I have a Medicine, Law and Ethics essay due in Friday at 12pm. I'm currently undecided how to play tomorrow - whether to simply research it or to write the essay as well.
So, an update.

I slacked today by getting to the library half an hour later than I intended - at 9.15am. I started researching material from legal databases, but then got distracted by various forums, etc. Eventually came off the PCs at 11am with about 8 articles, 3-4 of which will probably be useful.

I then spent an hour reading textbooks to remind myself about the topic that the essay's on. This was worrying because I'd forgotten it all.

"How might the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 1990 be altered to better reflect the appropriate balance between reproductive freedom and responsibility, on the one hand, and the welfare of the child-to-be, on the other?"

No idea.

This wasn't a good sign. Had lunch at 12 (one of my housemate's parents took us all to a local pub for food) and got back to the library at 1ish. Then proceeded to dick around for 3 hours and got no useful work done at all.

So, to summarise: I've got to write it all tomorrow. Wonderful.