View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 19:42   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Today was an historic one

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Good on ya. Just remember you'll be paying taxes the rest of your life, and even when you're dead. So **** 'em.
My sentiments exactly. I will be jobseeking though, and whats the point of not claiming it if I can.

You get the JSA if you are looking for a job, from June to September I have a job after that I shall be looking for a job hence ill be off to get £88 every two weeks (which isnt much btw)