View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 16:26   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who Wants to Be Second Best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I consider all people who vote in pretty much the same way. I think that people who go to vote should automatically be denied it on account of being deluded enough to think that the politicians they vote for actually stand any chance of doing what they said they would. If Cameron and his lot get in, they'll only be as bad as Labour. New face, same old shit.
I'm generally very solid in the "voting doesnt mean anything, its a sham"/"every vote is also an implicit vote for the current system" camp, but I think we've reached a stage where its just silly to claim that theres no meaningful difference between Labour and anyone else (see also: the current Republican administration in the US).

Its not even a case of political ideology; theres pretty much nowhere on the political spectrum you can be where Bush/Blair havent been complete disasters for their respective countries.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote