View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 15:19   #89
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: See you in 72 ticks cardi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Where did I say that?

My criticism is not that you don't know something, it's that you are aware of the other factors and yet choose to ignore them, and still go ahead with your usual arrogance, making bold "factual" statements.

PS. What was the point of all that ad-hominem attack drivel at the end of your post? You made your (incorrect) point, no need for the extended personal attacks.
I clearly stated the realm which my statement pertained to. Again, if you are not allowed to comment on a particular section of the discussion whilst making it clear what you are commenting on, then really only people with perfect knowledge of all things pertaining to the subject should be allowed to comment. This is simple, just bloody follow the implications of your own logic.

And the Ad Hominem attacks were simply because your argument was so bloody annoyingly stupid.