View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 12:59   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Do You Like Drink While Gamming?

To me it looks like a spam/bot account designed for shit purposes - even if he didn't break the rules, he's got the 'feeling' of a spamming/bot account all over. If it is genuine, he can go and get it overturned, but I doubt that will happen. It's a pretty obvious ban and one I'd have probably dished out. I have always banned accounts like this on GD, because it's simply being helpful as often there aren't other mods around to deal with it. furball, likewise is being helpful. No mod has ever objected to this, because it's just common sense.

To illustrate:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
I thought this looked familiar.
Oh look, common sense won. Advertising/spam is one thing any mod is qualified to deal with. I wouldn't object to someone banning such a user on my forum, why would I want clutter on my forum? What i wouldn't do is ban someone for doing something beyond advertising/spamming as that's for the mods of that forum to decide.