View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 12:38   #34
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Do You Like Drink While Gamming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Just get off your high horse pretending that you know anything about how to mod a forum.
Quote:
Seriously, do you actually have any idea what you're talking about when it comes to modding these forums?
Since you mentioned it, I used to be a supermod at http://forums.student.com/ before I grew out of it and got tired/bored. I've been there, done that and got the T-shirt. I think you'll see if you look at some of the crap in there it's slightly tougher than moderating these boards

So I do have an idea about what I'm talking about.

Quote:
And as I said before, we only intervene where a new user is advertising/spamming. Please try to get this into your head.
He didn't do either. So why did you intervene?

Quote:
TOMKAT FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!
Don't try to turn this around. You made a shit decision. You should admit it instead of trying to make me out to be the bad guy for pointing it out.

Quote:
You just won on the internet.
I win at life. The Internet is just a part of life