View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 01:27   #12
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Do You Like Drink While Gamming?

Since you decided to cut off my reply...

[01:16] (furball) usually they'll come back to the thread later on and start posting about all of the wonderful drinks they like
[01:17] (furball) not all of them just turn up and start posting links
[01:17] (furball) we've just only had the stupid kind for the last few months

Some spammers come along and just post a thread of links and keywords. They are the most common.

Others attempt to start topics for discussion and then come back to the thread later on to start raving about how wonderful (in this case) their drink of choice is. I guarantee you that this guy was one of the latter.

I'm not unbanning him, no matter how much certain posters want to "beat the system" and "get one-up on the mods". You have a discussion topic now, feel free to post on it despite it having been done to death before.