View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:17   #30
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Re: IMHO > Why ministry failed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Sounds familiair.
I dont know about BA much, but I know the other HC ('lo tesla, 'lo elevator) are absolute donkeys and will go to great lengths to get everything the easy way. And I'm havent even started about half their players. Thus as a result Ministry being shit and using the worst possible tactics ever.
Heh, a post coloured by personal feelings if anything. Everything Anakin is saying here is complete bollox.
Story is; elevators gal got waved to shit (has happened each night since game started), problem is that a min launched 1st wave on anakin, which he obviously got told off for and told to ****ing recall => which he did. But Anakin in all his limited wisdom claimed that all the remaining 4 waves was minsitry planets (afaik it was 3 orbit and 1 exil). Then he got pissed off and accused elevator of authorizing a hit on him etc.
As much as we enjoy the limelight in Ministry, I dont see why everything has to be about us? We are hardly a contender for the round atm.