View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2005, 23:19   #77
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: funny in a 'these people should never be listened to' kind of way

16 years and you havent gotten it? Oh boy.

Well, over here we usually say right-wing > thinks capitalism is god-given & good, left-wing > thinks capitalism is bad & we could need something new. Someone who thinks U.S imperialism (and the genocides that occur becouse of it) is good, doesnt happen to be called "left-winged" around where I come from...

I come from Norway. Since modern times (1800>), we have been involved (or rather been used) in the war against Serbia (around 1999) and Afganistan (present). 2 whole wars, and there wasnt a bullet fired one of em! Not that our pro-US, right-winged f***** of some politicians doesnt wants us to participate in more of your imperialist wars though...

So take the U.S, just a quicky from my memory:
Killing off most of the natives
Two wars (or was it just one?) against Mexico. (grabbing New Mexico, California etc)
One against Spain (were you took their colony the Philiphines, witch is still a US colony today)
World War I (confirming your status as a great power)
The Korean War
The Vietnam War +Laos and Cambodia (I could forgive you, if you sad sorry and cleaned up the shit you left behind, but oh no)
Grenada/Panama etc
Other "Cold War Fun", including training/funding/instructing/giving arms to various dictators so they could kill their own/attack nabours etc. including Pinochet, 30.000 dead in Argentina, 2-300.000 dead in Guatemala, relocation of a couple of million kurds from the countryside into city slums to control them in Turkey, gassing of kurdish civilians, helping Saddam invade Iran, funding UNITA in Angola (and then later help the goverment when they gave your oil companies drilling rights heh).
Gulf War I (don't say it was just to free Kuwait)
Gulf War II (The Oil at last!)

I know Ive missed a few incidents (like bombing a factory in sudan making painkillers), but hey.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote