View Single Post
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:54   #26
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [FOOTY] It's Gambling time again kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Perhaps.

BTW, i got an email from Skybet whom i also have an account with. They said if i make a £20 bet, i get a £20 free bet.

It MIGHT just be tailor made for my account, but if anyone has a Skybet account, try and type "0805" into the promotional code box in the "freebets" tab of your account details. Itll tell you whether it worked or not (also, do it before you make the bet)
Yeah, I got the same thing from Skybet.

Unfortunately its not a 'freebet' in any real terms, you have to place a £20 stake on a bet, and you can then use your freebet to effectively double the stake, so you'd have to have a pretty certain bet to use it in my opinion.

Still holding onto mine as I havent really seen anything worth a punt as yet, but I dont know as much about lower league / scottish football as you boys, so I'll be keeping my eyes open for some words of wisdom.

Not had much luck this season, £20 invested, returns of 0. Would have had a nice win if it hadnt been for Chelseas last minute winner against Wigan.

Also, slightly off topic, anybody worked out how to make Skybet show odds as fractions instead of ****ing decimals?