View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 08:36   #1
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
[FOOTY] It's Gambling time again kids

Disclaimer: I'll give my standard advice here first: The golden rule of gambling is to only bet what you can afford to lose.

This is my first week of gambling for the new season, didn't do anything last weekend because I was working. I'm going with my usual £5 stake, but I'm having two bets with it.

My customary treble:
Code:
Swansea @ 3/1
Southend @ 3/1
Wrexham @ 12/5
£2.50 stake returns £136
This treble is outstanding value, and all three teams have a good chance of winning.

Wacky accumulator:
Code:
Blackburn @ 7/4
Charlton @ 7/4
Tottenham @ 5/4
Man City @ 4/6
Birmingham @ 15/8
Villa v Bolton - Draw @ 2/1
Man Utd @ 8/11
£2.50 stake returns £1056.23
Opening day betting is a risky business, but this is what I think will happen. You'll note I've stayed away from including Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea in this wacky accy - that's because you should never bet on your own team (it's unlucky), and Arsenal and Chelsea are playing tomorrow.