View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 00:49   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I do not, can not, understand

There is a boy, a boy ill brought up I understand who will today fight in Los Vegas to the profit of many ugly people.

I do not understand

I am not ignorant

I see this http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/c...nbwm=1&bbram=1

I do not understand

My country does not let cock chickens do this to each other. Anyone who has ever wrung the neck of a hen chicken knows that though they are utterly simple; cock fighting is wrong.

I see human children.

fighting

and I ask

why?

EDIT: i feel like throwing up.