Thread: Worst Round EVA
View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 22:00   #22
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Worst Round EVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafir View Post
I also blame App & Asc failing so hard that it almost hurts. Haven't played some previous rounds and dunno if i play any in the future, but this is and was the only round that i liked most because of App&Asc pwnage.
Damned if we do, damned if we dont! You would be complaining if Asc and/or App were pwning, now we are not you are still complaining!
The reality is Asc has been a mid level alliance for 5 rounds now. Neither Asc or App started this round in any position to win it, its just our reputations that cast an ominous shadow. Ascendancy for example has 25 ppl who are below the top 500, not because they have been killed, but because they never played to start with. Im beginning to think the NFI victory is an absolute necessity, because no-one will believe that we are not what we were until the non-asc r30 playerbase win several rounds - last round was one, this round either way it goes will be another, yet everyone still has a chip on their collective shoulders.