View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 16:43   #36
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Football] Its games like today..

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I disagree with Blastoderm, the game against Bolton was a good match. For both the neutral observer and Arsenal fans alike, hell even Bolton supporters may have enjoyed it (apart from the fact that their team lost).

Arsenal played one touch alot of the match, instead of fidling around with the ball to much, thus lowering the pace of the game.

To me it seems that there has been a change recently in the way Arsenal tries to play, it seems much more pragmatic than before. They don't always try to play five-a-side inside the opponents box.
I agree.
Though their final touch let them down (and that has been mentioned), some of their football was damn good. for about 30 minutes in the first half they were in complete control, playing a lot of 1 touch football and at many points taking the ball of bolton almost at will whilst almost never losing the ball. They won just about every 50-50.
It was only in the second half that Bolton started to play, but even so Arsenal still had their fair share of possession, and their best chances came in the second half.