View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 15:56   #32
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Football] Its games like today..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
what on earth is your point?

"we always win but sometimes its deserved so therefore its never undeserved"

holy shit, by that logic chelsea play the best football in ****ing history
Arsenal played shit last night (apart from the first half). They shouldn't have won it. I'd rather see my team play brilliant football and lose than play shit football and grind results.

They miss two penalties, hit the post when it was an open goal, lose loads of goal-scoring opportunities especially the one-on-ones, lose the ball during passing a lot, can't tackle for shit... I could go on.

I'd rather not see Arsenal play like Chelsea.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote