View Single Post
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 01:02   #24
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Football] Its games like today..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
and if you watch the final pass in the second goal, it goes forward rather than laterally therefore it was offside too.
Er the ball going foward is irrelevent, rosicky was behind baptista when the ball was played so it was onside. Regardless, we've had plenty of offsides wrongly given against us blah de blah de blah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The problem with Arsenal is not that they have individual players who cheat a lot, it's just that when they cheat, they do it as a team, which suggests to me that they find cheating acceptable.
What, halfway through a passing move they pick up the ball and run like rugby players or something? Yes there are players who cheat and i wish they wouldn't but name me one side who hasn't. Calling the whole team cheats based on the actions of a few i find pretty offensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i think that this hits the nail on the head, a lot of teams have individuals who cheat, everyone knows who they are, but its like arsenal have made almost a decision as a team to cheat, and have a manager who condones it, and even when provided examples of cheating, comes out with lines like 'i saw nothing wrong with that', until/unless this changes (which it wont under wenger) they will always have perhaps a worse reputation than they deserve, but they bring it upon themselves
He doesn't get asked in many interviews about diving, and probably the reason why he never comes out and openly criticises it, it he feels teams do the same to arsenal. Funny how people forget about how mourinho talked about this, about drogbas interview saying he cheated and didnt regret it, about ronaldos constant faggotry, about ferguson never criticising him for it etc, yet people remember when pires dived to keep our unbeaten run going and so forth.