View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2006, 16:26   #32
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: 1up's not-ingame members

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
Alot of questions have been raised as to whether Angels are participating in this round for real and why their avr is so low. I think everyone is now aware that the ingame Angels tag is full of scanners and smaller members of Omen, while the largest of them are in the main Omen tag so Angels appear 'weak' to other alliances.
My question is this, why arent these Angels members classed as 'support planets' and if they are why isnt anything being done about it? So much fuss was made over ND and DLR working together last round, which had much less basis in reality in comparison to this. We all know that nearer the end of round Omen will invite the remaining big Angels members and win the alliance rankings by a considerable margin. Are the out of game (Angels) members buddy-packing with ingame (Omen) members? Are they attacking the same alliances? Anyone that can supply answers to these questions, would be very informative as i admit i lack sufficient intelligence to post anything of substance.
I agree totally. Close Angels as a support alliance - as their political actions are clearly designed to assist Omen in winning the round rather than in furthering their own aims.

And for all those of you who take this seriously - go get a sense of humour transplant.