View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 18:11   #17
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: forums IRC channel

All things which can be taken up with the relevant admin or mod. Strange as it may seem for those with 24/7 IRC connections (and I count myself as one of them), the IRC network is archaic, outdated and quite irrelevant to the general internet population. If we didn't already have an IRC network, we would never imagine the possibility of using one.

The idea that we should depend on IRC for support for the forums is not obvious in any way.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote