View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 18:27   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: forums IRC channel

I've pruned this thread quite heavily.

Some of it was really more suitable for GD. In general, the argument has got out of hand from the original incident.
Idi's ops will be looked into (furball linked to the relevent thread above). I believe the feds have spoken to him about the aforementioned incident too, as the relevant authority where it happened.

To the "GD regs", most people take things more seriously on these forums than on the GD forums, where most things are taken far more in jest than here. The same does apply for #forums. Please try not to cause potential problems and wind up people on here, it's not acceptable.

I don't see why there should need to be much more in the way of discussion on the topic, but I will leave this thread open on it. The relevent groups of people - both the PATeam and the mods - will discuss any issues raised, and any necessary action taken.