View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:14   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Reality TV goes out of this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Noone is going to get particularly upset or anything for not going to space. They'll still get the fame they crave, for being on this show.
I disagree, if i was offerred a place on that show I would have gone just for the chance of getting into space. There are very strong motives for participating in this show aside from "craving fame".

I would be utterly crushed if I had won the competition to do it, thought that I had experienced space travel, only to be told I hadn't. Although how convincing it is is obviously an issue, but that's yet to be tested.