View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:20   #40
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Reality TV goes out of this world.

I'd forgotten about this, but it was on the front page of the paper this morning. This really is one of the most maliciously nihilistic events in television history. I'm genuinelly upset that it's going to get high viewing figures, and anyone who watches/enjoys it cannot possibly have any worth as a person.

I dont think I've ever had such a strong emotional reaction towards something on TV before, so I suppose in one sense theyve achieved their aims.

Last edited by Nodrog; 7 Dec 2005 at 17:32.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote