View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 16:56   #38
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reality TV goes out of this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I'm looking forward to Celebrity Space Cadets where 12 'unwitting' z-list celebrities compete for the chance to go into space only to found out it's a hoax!

'Well I knew there was a hoax show called Space Camp but I never vhought vhey'd do this to me. I'm a celebrity!' cries the former weather girl for BBC 1 South Yorkshire.
I read in a news paper this morning that two of the cadets are "plants"; so only ten are unwitting. Apparently the two are in on the hoax, and are there to make things more "believeable" for the rest. How they do this? We`ll have to wait and see.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote