View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 01:27   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Reality TV goes out of this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
That's ****ed up. That would be the biggest let down ever. To think I'd get to go to space, train weeks for it, only to find out it's a hoax. I think I might even end up hanging myself. Man that would be goth.
That reminds me of a reality TV show competition whereby a group of guys challenge each other to date this really hot chick with £10,000 as winning money only the winner finds out that she used to be a man.

He rejected everything and went home pissed off.

Oh and he kissed her during the show..... or him.. wait, I'm not sure.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote