View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2010, 13:31   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 38 predictions

#1 - Ascendancy (with my irc activity next round dropping down to zero I predict ascendancy will explode without me holding them back)
#2 - Apprime (without cardi's appallingly political efforts their excellent memberbase should be able to avoid getting gangbanged out of frustration)
#3 - Kenny/LordN's ally (between kenny's inability to play pa and lordn's inability to use english I feel this is a match made in heaven
#4 - ND (with Williams dcing how could they possibly finish lower than this?)
#5 - CT (rounds in a row without ever receiving serious incoming: five and counting)
#6 - There are more than five alliances playing next round