View Single Post
Unread 15 Jul 2006, 17:09   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] match fixing results

I think people are overestimating the effect this will have on Juve. I suspect their reputation will keep enough players with them for a while, and it's not like their stadium / other infrastructure is going anywhere overnight.

Mathematically they could even go back up at the end of next season* (although I realise it's fairly unlikely). There may be some other restriction that I'm consdering through (I've not actually read anything about this).

* Last season Atlanta won 24, drew 9 and lost 9. If they had won 29, drew 9 and lost 4 then they'd have been in the play-offs even if they had had 30 pts deducted. Given that Chelsea won 29, drew 4 and lost 5 last season in the Premiership it doesn't seem impossible that Juventus could achieve this if the majority of their players were better than the average Serie B player.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote