View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2014, 19:16   #7
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: So, did you see that ludicrous display...?

I think the issue with Man Utd is for the first time in a while only 2-3 of their starting 11 would dislodge any of the starting 11 in the teams ahead of them.

De Gea is turning into a decent keeper ill give him that but i think really he would only get into Arsenals team ahead of their current keeper, in Hart, Cech and Mignolet you have 3 equal or better keepers.

None of Utds back 4 would get into any of the top 4's lineups. The only one close is Vidic and he is shockingly slow these days, the other teams have younger and fitter versions of him.

The midfield.... jesus! Michael 'backwards or sidewards' Carrick, Not-So-Cleverly, Ryan 'arent you dead yet?' Giggs, the Ebony and Ivory Synchorised Diving Team and Antonio 'I used to play for Wigan' Valencia!

The sheer calibre in midfield of the current top4 is MILES ahead of Utd currently.

When Lucas Leiva and Jordan Henderson are better options than what you have then you have problems... BIG PROBLEMS!

Upfront you have Fatty, Sicky, Donkey and The Little Pea (cos he is green with envy sitting on the bench with a bunch of nobodies whilst the rest play i'd presume).

Now Rooney and RVP would get in Arsenal and Chelsea's team, i think thats a given cos both of their striker issues but again Man City and Liverpool, can you see Rooney or RVP displacing Sturridge, Saurez, Augero or even Dzeko?? Thats without mentioning Jotevic or Negredo at City aswell...

In total Man Utd have too many player that have 'potential' or are 'over the hill' and none that are in their prime. They ones that are in their best years are not good enough to play for a team of Man Utds expectations and i think it will be 3-4 years before Utd challenge for the t4 again, let alone the title.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote