View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2008, 12:06   #130
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fence it to the top!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
It is imply'ed. My point was alliance D acted on alliance X's orders and u argued that alliance D could have done it for their own reasons. Which is kinda like admitting guilt. Also that Alliance D's attacks on alliance B's increased by 400% can't simply be explained by the fact that alliance B was fat. Cause logic dictates otherwise. 400% increase is a bit to much of a coincidence.
You are missing the point completely. You're talking about guilt. If a word like guilt is at all in order here (which I dont think it is), then surely it applies to the alliance that threw the first stone? And if this alliance is alliance B (a scenario that is perfectly plausible, because as you said, newbie bashing makes people's epenis grow), then is alliance D not completely justified (another word which I believe is not in order, but alas) in hitting alliance D back?

In fact, I could completely reverse your scenario to fit my own propagandistic purposes, simply by swapping alliance X and Y, as well as B and D. However, this does not make it any more true than the original scenario.

As far as I can oversee it, xVx (B) hit rock (D) in a time they knew D was more vulnerable. Neither X nor Y are involved here, although they might very well be fighting a war of their own. D gets pissed off and decides to strike back. Since D wasn't in the run for the win anyway, it doesn't have much to lose. However, constant attacks might very well stagnate B's growth in such a way that they also won't win; a scenario which indeed seemed to have played out, signified by B going from #1 to #3.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote