Thread: Dace Paradise
View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2006, 15:29   #87
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dace Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
I have never ever used text speak. Ever (accept maybe actually in a text when I ran out of letters. But I usually use perfect english even in texts). At least "wicked" and "cool" are still English words and are readable. THe crap the the yoof are using today is just ridiculous and unreadable. A word without vowels is not a word (I challange anyone to find a proper English word that doesn't contain a single vowel)