Thread: Dace Paradise
View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2006, 15:27   #86
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dace Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
'y' is a vowel.

The orthographic definition of what a vowel is states: a vowel is a letter or other symbol representing a vowel sound, as, in English, a, e, i, o, u, and sometimes y.

How about 'cwm', a word derived from Welsh meaning Mountain Basin. I'm always shocked by how many words Welsh folk have for where they keep their sheep.
Y is the "oh I really couldn't be bothered vowel".