View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 23:46   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: what would happen if your mortgage lender went under?

well thats the kind of scenario i'm assuming, although the way i understand it is that they own my house until i make all off the payments (hence, if they have to take it off you its repossesion, as its theirs to begin with)

so all i can assume is that someone would buy up their assets and that i would have to either:

a) make arrangement with the new company as to the mortgage payments, and for me nothing would actually stop (paying £400 a month to company b instead of company a
b) whoever bought their assets at the knock down price would want to divest themselves of some of said assest, leading to some bizarre situation where i would actually have to buy my house again, although depending on how fast they needed money etc, the house might have to go for a fixed value (as in what i originally paid) or the truly nightmare scenario where i have to re buy my own house at current market prices - which i couldnt afford