View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 15:45   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Should be Taught in Schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I
To boost foreign languages I'd turn it into a part language and a part comparative course on a country's politics, culture, music and the like.
It depends how you want to do it I suppose; most Western countries have fairly shitty cultures these days so you dont want to pay too much attention to them in the context of an arts class. If you were doing the German language for instance youd presumably want to spend most of youre time in 1750-1900 or so since thats when most of their significant artists (Goethe/Schiller/Holderlin etc) lived. Ditto for most other countries relaly.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote